Delivery prices quoted below are for mainland UK delivery only, if you require international delivery please see the international section below.
Handmade + Reclaimed Tiles
Your order will arrive on a palletised kerbside delivery with a third-party delivery company. Due to insurance policies the driver will not be able to assist you with carrying your order into your home; for this reason we do advise you have someone with you to help accept this order. Delivery charges are quoted excl. VAT.
|Made to Order Tiles
|In Stock Tiles
|Sample Tiles (1 sample per product)
Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is £100. This is only available on selected items. If available on your chosen product, this option will be visible at checkout. Please note next day delivery is for UK residents only and some areas are exempt.
Minimum order quantity
- Only 1 sample of any product can be ordered. If more than 1 order is placed of the same sample product, this will be automatically refunded and 1 sample will be sent
- The minimum order on our range of Handmade tiles is 1sqm
- The minimum order on our Bespoke Collection is 5sqm
If you wish to order a sample or place a full tile order for international delivery please contact our sales team on 0203 744 0776 or email email@example.com.
International deliveries are subject to border and customs checks. You will be responsible for paying any import duties and taxes incurred. You will also need to provide any information required to clear your goods through your country’s customs. Bert & May are not liable for any delays caused by border/custom checks.
Delivery Information and Checks
- Your order will arrive on a palletised curb side delivery with a third-party delivery company. Due to insurance policies the driver will not be able to assist you with carrying your order into your home; for this reason, we do advise you have someone with you to help accept this order
- Our deliveries are carried out on a large lorry, please inform us if such vehicle would struggle to access outside of your property (i.e. narrow roads, low bridges, no parking). Once we know, we can enquire about making appropriate arrangements. Re-delivery carries an additional charge if they are unable to gain access or leave the items.
- Please note that the delivery time frame is between 8am and 5pm on the day of delivery and routes are created on the morning of delivery. Someone will need to be present to accept the delivery.
- Please be aware that whilst we will do everything we can to get your order to you on time, we do not recommend booking tradespersons until you are in receipt of your goods.
- The tiles are heavy and most will arrive in boxes each weighing approximately 25kg. Please make appropriate arrangements if you require assistance moving the items to your desired location on the delivery date.
- It is important to check the quantity ordered is correct for your design. Our designers are happy to help with information provided but we advise these are double checked by yourself before placing your order.
- Stock ‘Top Up’ orders, regardless of quantity carry a pallet delivery charge as this is how they are sent from the warehouse.
- Made to Order ‘Top Up’ orders will be 6-8 weeks and carry the European pallet delivery charge, if the order is in production increasing the quantity may extend the delivery timescale.
- We suggest adding 10% to the quantity, each project is different and your trade professional will be able to advise on your project.