We hope you are fully satisfied with your product(s) however in the unlikely event that the product(s) is unsuitable or that you are not fully satisfied please follow the returns procedure below.
- We can offer an exchange on any standard handmade or reclaimed tiles, provided that they are returned to our warehouse at Unit 14, Marston Business Park, Tockwith, Nr Wetherby, YO26 7QF within 14 days of receipt.
- The client is liable for the cost of returning the goods, and as we are unable to take any responsibility for damage of returned goods whilst in transit, we would ask that you ensure the goods are insured for transportation. Please contact our customer services team, who will be happy to help you find the right service, or arrange on your behalf.
- We are unable to offer any exchanges or refunds on bespoke products.
- All wood, tap, basin and paint orders are 50% non refundable or exchangeable. This is due to the costs incurred in the preparation of the products that begins once the order has been placed.
- Please make sure that you are happy with your tiles or wood before they are manipulated, fixed or installed. Once these processes have begun, we are unable to exchange, as fixing and cutting means that we would be unable to resell the product.
This does not affect your statutory rights.