Professional Degreasing Cleaning Agent
In order to remove concrete grouting residues and installation dirt, we suggest the use of an alkaline detergent.
- When diluted, it cleans and removes grease from dirty floors in porcelain tiles, ceramics, natural stone, terracotta and concrete.
- When undiluted, it can also remove stubborn stains from porcelain floor tiles.
- Excellent for basic cleaning of natural stones that are sensitive to acids.
- Ideal for basic cleaning of concrete surfaces.
- Wax-remover for water-based, metallic and re-polishable waxes.
- Eliminates pre-treatment residues from polished porcelain tiles.
- 20msq coverage diluted 1:5 per litre
Please use in conjunction with our installation guidelines.
Our tiles are porous so take in more sealant than other products.
1L bottle of cleaner covers 50sqm.